News & Events
热门关键字：食品净化车间 医药洁净车间 低温车间 洁净室 无尘洁净室
Factors affecting the price of cleanroom
A clean room is a space that requires a certain level of air cleanliness and can be used for staff activities and production. With the development of modern production and the upgrading of industrial technology, more and more industries need to use cleanroom, and its price has become a hot spot of concern for enterprises. Here, let Shanghai Lixin take you to understand the factors that affect the price of cleanroom.
1. Industry: the cost per square meter of cleanroom actually depends on what industry it belongs to first, and the price of different industries will have certain differences. The requirements of each industry are different, some plant purification workshop requires heat preservation and moisture, while some require anti-static;.
2. purification area: no matter what industry, are designed and built in accordance with the plant area, so the area is one of the reasons affecting the cost;.
3. workshop design and partition: for purification workshop its not only manufacturing workshop, purification workshop requirements are relatively high, which requires a lot of auxiliary workshops such as sterilization workshop, packaging workshop, etc., each workshop partition will consume engineering materials, naturally will also affect the price;.
4. selection of materials, consumables: materials, not to mention, the choice of what kind of purification materials will pay the corresponding price. Some enterprises if the requirements are particularly high, need good materials, the price will naturally be higher;.
5. Air conditioning system: purification air conditioning system is to make the purification workshop to maintain the required temperature and humidity, air speed, pressure and cleanliness and other parameters. Enterprises need to choose the right supporting system according to their own investment budget and construction needs, the choice of air conditioning system is not the same, the price will also change.
But enterprises do not have to worry too much about the price, because generally speaking, the purification company will first send staff to the scene to survey, understand the specific requirements of enterprises, and then give a quote, enterprises will fully understand where to spend their money, how to spend. For example, the engineers of Shanghai Lixin Purification will first go to the site to measure the size of the program drawings, and then according to the specific circumstances of the project, taking into account the affordability of the enterprise, a combination of factors to determine what purification program to use. According to the drawing design and then the specific material quotation (including ceiling, partition wall, floor, air conditioning, air shower, etc.), design a program that can meet the production requirements of enterprises, reasonable engineering costs, economic and energy-saving practical.
Of course, the above factors are only some of the factors that affect the cost of purification workshop, only after a full understanding of the needs, design solutions, according to the materials and equipment used in the program for price estimation, the enterprise can get the accurate price.
Translated with DeepL
After Yuwell set up a working group to prevent the epidemic in mid-January, many workshops of the company, such as injection molding, electronics, general assembly and sterilization filling, have never stopped working to ensure the supply of materials during the epidemic.
Refrigeration program should be based on the cooling requirements (cooling consumption, cooling mode, chilled water temperature, etc.), the construction area of the water source (water temperature, water quality, water quantity, etc.) and power supply, heat source preparation party and technical and economic comparison. Both require better economic indicators, but also to consider the local possibilities. The selection of refrigeration devices is the central link in the process of determining the refrigeration program, the main types of refrigeration devices are as follows.
Using hot water or steam passed through the air heater, the process of heating air and other moisture can be realized. Air heaters are usually used for primary and secondary heating of air conditioning systems, which can provide a larger supply of heat and are more economical. The use of electric heaters is to let the current through the resistance wire heat to heat the air. Electric heaters have the advantages of uniform heating, stable heat, high efficiency, compact structure and easy control. Therefore, it is widely used in air conditioning units and small air conditioning systems. In the large air conditioning system and purification air conditioning system with high requirements for constant temperature precision, electric heaters are also often used on the air supply branch to control local heating, which is the so-called third heating or called fine heating. However, the use of electric heaters to consume more electrical energy, so it is not appropriate to use in places with large heating requirements.
Common air-conditioning supply modes can be divided into centralized and local. In addition, the purification system needs coarse efficiency, medium efficiency and high efficiency filters. Combined with the dual requirements of air conditioning and purification, the purification air conditioning system can be divided into centralized purification air conditioning system and decentralized purification air conditioning system.
The purification treatment method that creates the same clean environment in the whole room by centralized purification air conditioning system is called whole room purification. This is one of the earliest developed methods in clean technology and is still used today. This method is suitable for the place where the process equipment is tall, the number is large and the room requires the same cleanliness. However, this method has large investment, complicated operation and management, and long construction period.
The purification workshop has high requirements for the environment, what kind of laying material is used for the floor of the purification workshop? The purification workshop is generally using PVC flooring, some benefits of using PVC flooring. Purification workshop PVC flooring has a variety of colors, and the color can be determined according to the overall situation of the workshop. You can choose the right color according to the needs of each workshop.